On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 5:25 AM, ndiiie 90 <rnd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> - I have a countdown timer which is ticking until it counts to 0 (to a
> specific time, lets say until 00 midnight)

Why?

> - It will tick correctly by calculating the destination time with user's
> phone time

If your goal is to get control when the time elapses, use this
calculation to determine a number of milliseconds from right now, then
use AlarmManager and ELAPSED_REALTIME (or ELAPSED_REALTIME_WAKEUP).

> - But if user change the phone's time manually, how can I resolve this case?

Use a timing mechanism that is not dependent upon the real-time clock,
such as the aforementioned AlarmManager or
SystemClock.elapsedRealtime() or whatever.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training in Oslo: http://bit.ly/fjBo24