Hello,

I'm having an issue with using MonkeyRunner.

The goal of my script is to be able to compare saved screenshots with
current screenshots in an app.  I am still deciding whether to go with
python or java, they're both having issues.

With Python, the MonkeyImage.sameAs(MonkeyImage, percent) is not
functioning.  I get the error

 print str(result.sameAs(image2, 1.0))
        at com.android.monkeyrunner.MonkeyImage.sameAs(MonkeyImage.java:138)
        at
39)
        at
25)

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.python.core.PySingleton cannot be cast to
com.android.monkeyrunner.core.IMonkeyImage

With Java, there is no loadImageFromFile function available.

I've heard rumors about a ChimpChat.jar coming out that will be better
to use with Java, but haven't actually seen it.  Does anyone have any
recommendations?

Thanks