I looked at xui before giving in and writing all the javascript by
hand...

on the other hand, the html5 and css3 are useful, though I haven't
tried the Canvas object.
if you're good with javascript and Canvas works, you might be better
off...  The libraries usually do a lot of the work for you, but the
webview is not a browser, and it has some real issues that the
libraries aren't coding for.

Peace,
Dan