My app uses colour on some of the strings it writes to the TextView.
The problem I'm having is when I open/close the keyboard, I'm forced
to save the coloured data as Strings, which means it loses formatting.
The Bundle class doesn't support saving Objects so I've tried writing
it to a Parcel and then storing it in a Bundle. But then it needs a
ClassLoader to read the data back, and I'm not sure I need to pass to
it. The TextView text is a mix of spannableStrings and plain 'ol
String. Any pointers on saving the formatting between open/close
keyboard cycle is appreciated.

Cheers.