Follow us on Twitter- androidhub4u.
Subscribe to our blog at- http://androidhub.wordpress.com/

This Android course is a interactive, hands-on training which provides
you a complete overview of the Android platform and how to make the
most of your application development.
The curriculum is developed according to industry standards and
requirements and this course will make you an expert by leveraging
your existing Java skills
You will be trained with original Android Phones to test your
application.
At the end of the course, you will have the knowledge to build and
publish your own real-time Android application

The training is conducted in a batch of 3-5 people at my apartment.
This training is not for people looking for placement assistance.I am
a freelancer android developer having 1.5 years of experience in
android and 3.5 years of experience in Java.

THIS TRAINING IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE JAVA BACKGROUND AND
HAVE PASSION TO LEARN ANDROID.

If you do not know java and want to learn Android, you can take the
basic core java course from me.

Android COURSE FEES- 10000

You can opt for either the weekend batch - Both Saturday and Sunday.
Duration 1 month . Timings 11.30 a.m.-6.00 p.m.
Or you can opt for weekdays classes. Duration 15 days . Timings-
9.00a.m. to 11.30a.m.

Interested candidates call at 9740067112

COURSE CONTENTS:

Module I

Getting started with android
Application fundamentals
Activities and tasks
Components and layouts
Intent Resolution

Module II

Working with resources
Android layouts and views
Handling user interaction events
Grouping, accessing of resources

Module III

Creating menus
Styles and themes
Creating dialogs
Adding menus and icons

Module IV

Notifying the users
Debugging android applications
Intent and intent filters
Toast, Status bar, dialog notification

Module V

Multimedia in android
Multimedia supported audio formats
Simple media playback
Supported video formats

Module VI

sql database
Introducing sqlite
Sqlite open helper and creating a database
Opening and closing a database

Module VII

Basic content providers
Content provider mime types
Searching for content
Adding, changing, and removing content

Module VIII

Graphics and Animations
Drawing with xml
Canvas drawing best practice

Module IX

Animations
Programmatically creating animations
Introducing tweened animations
Applying tweened animations
Frame Animations

Module X

Accessing android hardware
Using the media apis
Using the camera
Using bluetooth
Using Wifi

Module XI
File
Saving State and Preferences
Creating Preference Screen

Module XII
Geocoding and Location Based Services
Maps
Finding Current Location
Drawing a route on map

Module XIII
Telephony and SMS

Module XIV
Sensors

Module XV
Web Services
JSON Parser
XML Parser

Explanation with sample codes and small programs for each and every
topic.