Hi,
    I am trying to build a app for our Galaxy Tab which is more of a
monitoring app. So the app should always be running and if it device
crashes it should start by itself.
Can you let me know if this can be done through code or configuration
in the application itself. Any code samples will be of great help

Sivachandar