Hi,
I'm trying to develop an app on android that can capture and stream
live video from Android device to server and again from the server to
other Android device over RTP. I'm using MediaRecorder API and to
capture video using H264 format. I'm able to successfully stream the
packets from the device to the server over UDP.. but, I'm not able to
play the received stream on VLC player :( In couple of blogs I have
read that mdat and moov atoms has to be fixed on the packets that I
receive on the server side and I'm totally clueless about
accomplishing this task. Has anyone faced the same problem and got
this issue fixed?

Rgds,
K.S