Hi Members,

I am new to Android Programming and have following query :

How can we enable multiple touch on different parts of a background
image. And
each touch have different response

For Example: If i have a background image (in background image there
are two image 1.a big circle 2. a small cirle,it is concentric with
first cicle 3. a small square within small circle ) and If i touch on
area within square then
there will be event goes to my code and if i touch area within both
circle (disc having hole) then another event must arise there

Please guide or give me the pointers to implement it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sangam