Vector<EgCommon> vClient = new Vector<EgCommon>();

                for (int temp = 0; temp < getNodes().getLength(); temp++) {

                        Node nNode = getNodes().item(temp);
                        if (nNode.getNodeType() == Node.ELEMENT_NODE) {

                                Element element = (Element) nNode;

                                Client cl = new Client(
                                                Util.getTagValue("clientID",
element),
                                                Util.getTagValue("clientName",
element),
                                                Util.getTagValue("routeName",
element),

Util.getTagValue("visitingFrequency", element),
                                                Util.getTagValue("creditLimit",
element),
                                                Util.getTagValue("outletType",
element),
                                                Util.getTagValue("shopGrade",
element),

Util.getTagValue("creditPeriodDays", element),

Util.getTagValue("streetNumber", element),
                                                Util.getTagValue("streetName",
element),
                                                Util.getTagValue("city",
element),