Also, the link you gave him is about integrating a Web UI into Eclipse
itself. But that is not what he is asking for: he is talking about one
application (he didn't say where, presumably on an Android phone)
having a link to another, the latter being a web application.

I don't see how integrating a Web UI into Eclipse is going to help him
do that.