I'm looking to create a prototype of a product I've had in mind. In
order to do this I need an app that can read an NFC chip and scan a QR
code, then search some sort of database matching a serial number on
the chip and the QR code to some more information. I really have no
experience developing an app or even coding for that matter, just
tinkered with app inventor once or twice. Would anyone like to lead me
in the right direction or help me out with creating this app? Any help
I could get would be greatly appreciated.
Nick