Hello All,

Just a note to say my Android apk Portals was published on Android
Market.

I used Basic4Android to create this little game app and it works on my
Android G1 Developers Model and on my Droid X2 .

You can see some screenshots at
http://tombtalk.net/?p=366

Portals is a location based GPS game that can be played anywhere. The
action takes place in the virtual Needham, Ma. townsquare. If you are
a geocacher there is a real logbook to sign and a secret codeword but
that's not necessary to play the anywhere game. Play anywhere allows
unlimited gameplay while you figure out how to play the game. There is
a topten players score screen so you can see how you are doing
compared to the other players. Geocachers and others can journey to
Needham and play on the actual town common. Scoring is detemined by
starting out with 13000 points, as the game time increases the score
decreases, and when you complete a task the score increases. As you
play, your strategy may change to be more efficient. The final game
panel allows you to enter a team name, the codeword("Virtual" if
playing anywhere), and a few lines of comment.

Best Tom B