@Override
            public void onItemClick(AdapterView<?> parent, View arg1, int i,
                    long l) {
                try {

                    SimpleCursorAdapter simpleCursorAdapter =
(SimpleCursorAdapter) parent
                            .getAdapter();
                    final Cursor cursor = simpleCursorAdapter.getCursor();

                    final int idColIndex = cursor.getColumnIndex("_id");

Save the value in a variable  and use bundles

Bundle bundle = new Bundle();
                    bundle.putString("any name",Id);

                    Intent intent = new Intent(first activity.this,
                            second activity.class);
                    intent.putExtras(bundle);
                    startActivity(intent);