From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-develop...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Disconnect
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 11:21 AM
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [android-developers] Re: Android Dev Phone Battery life

If you get really bad battery life, calibrate it.  Drain it down until it
absolutely won't boot. (Lower is better.) Then charge it -uninterrupted- for at
least 8 hours (longer is better, up to about 24 hours..)

The default charge calibration is worthless.
On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 12:30 AM, victorcab
<victor...@gmail.com<mailto:victor...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I've had a similar experience. 8 hours is normal with light use.