I have an android phone and it bother me that when I go to sttings I
find all the languages except arabic.
It is frustrating that I need a 3rd party program to support arabic
and if I'm lucky it support maybe 60%.

I can't understand that a dominating company like google can't put
full arabic support in android.
Many of my friends abandoned android because of this problem. It will
be my turn soon.

So google, put arabic support in android, there is over 200 million
arab speaking in the world, and they will choose an other operating
system for ther phones if you don't fix this.