On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Raul Herbster <raulherbs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I´ve noticed is that the application drains device
> battery every time the Webkit is used (one webview object is
> instantiated, for example).

How have you determined this?

> In addition, it also impacts on memory
> (for example, if I simply launch the webkit with a sophisticated web-
> based UI, the memory consumption is about 40MB!)

How have you determined this? Bear in mind that you can't even have
that much RAM except on Honeycomb tablets -- all other devices, your
heap space is going to be lower than this.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Warescription: Three Android Books, Plus Updates, One Low Price!