Hallo,

> byte[] commandAPDU= new byte[]{
> (byte)0x00, (byte)0xA4, (byte)0x04, (byte)0x00, (byte)7,
> (byte)0xAB, (byte)0xE5, (byte)0xBC, (byte)0x08, (byte)0x85,
> (byte)0x01, (byte)0x00};
> byte[] responseAPDU = tag.transceive(commandAPDU);
> String m1=Hex.byteArrayToHex(responseAPDU);
>
> But the result is wrong. It is :"6A82". IS it meaning the file can't
> found?

Correct. This error code means "file or application not found".
Therefore, there is no applet (dedicated file) with the name
ABE5BC08850100h. Possibly you have mistyped the file name?

> Have some wrongs in this commands ? What should I change my program?
> Where the command APDU come from?

APDU commands are standardized in ISO/IEC 7816-4. What commands your
card understands depends on the card. (And in case of a JavaCard: on
what applets you have installed on that card.)

Anyways, as you received a response from the card (even if that response
is not what you expected) you successfully communicated with the card.

br
Michael