Hallo Reddy,

> I am planning to write a full duplex peer 2 peer application in 2.3.3.
> Can any one please tell me how it can be possible.

the P2P communication capabilities of Android on current devices
(Nexus S, Galaxy SII) are limited to the NDEF Push Protocol (i.e. you
can exchange a single message on each tap).

> I read that we can implement this using org.opennfc, integrate with
> 2.3.3. But this can be done by only device manufacturers. Please let
> me know is there any way that a user can integrate the open nfc with
> 2.3.3.

OpenNFC is a software stack for Inside Secure's NFC controllers, while
the NFC stack integrated into Android is for NXP's NFC controllers
(NXP is the manufacturer of the PN544 integrated into Nexus S and
Galaxy SII).

br
Michael