Hi,

when my app is connecting to server (to another programm), the server
(the programm) is registring the device of the app. So when I do this
with the emulator the server(the programm) is registring the device
with the device-id: "Simulator031128fc-5aad-433a-a10d-52bc88d6852c".
Where does this ID come from? For testing it would be good if i could
generate a new emulator with the same device-id. Is this possible??

Thanks