On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 12:37 PM, OneaDayJ <onead...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When on the
> internet on my g2 and I hold down on an image I get a pop up that says
> "save image, view image, set as wallpaper", but on my app I do not get
> that and I want that.
>
> Is there a tutorial on this anywhere?

On that specifically, probably not, but:

1 - Saving the Image is standard Java I/O. Google "java save image".
2 - Viewing the Image is a matter of launching an Intent with the image as
the data and the VIEW action.
3 - Setting as wallpaper - search the documentation for "wallpaper" - see
where that leads you.