Not had a chance to run the debugger yet as its tough getting the
other person to lend me their phone to help with the debugging. lol.
Are there any other reasons why it wouldn't work? Maybe incompatible
devices? One is a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc and the other is an Xperia
X10. Both running Android 2.3.3.