On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 2:44 PM, KK <dioxide.softw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to write some simple method to recursively
> crawl the sdcard in all foders and create a list of all mp3 files, which I
> can make use of later for playing the same.

This has already been done by the OS. Query the MediaStore content
provider to find MP3 files available to the user on external storage.
This also will handle situations where there are files that should not
be in a music player (e.g., audiobook files).

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Warescription: Three Android Books, Plus Updates, One Low Price!