Hi Android developers

I am creating an app, in this social networking is also a part. I used
Android-facebook sdk provided by github.

For making a wall post, I tried this method :

public int postOnWall(String msg) {
                int rescode = 1;
                Log.d("Tests", "Testing graph API wall post");
                try {

                        String response = request("me");
                        JSONObject json;
                        try {
                                json = Util.parseJson(response);
                                String name = json.getString("name");

                        } catch (FacebookError e) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                e.printStackTrace();
                        }

                        Bundle parameters = new Bundle();
                        parameters.clear();

                        parameters.putString("message", msg);

                        parameters.putString("description", "test test test");
                        parameters.putString("app_id", mAppId);
                        parameters.putString("access_token", getAccessToken());
                response
= request("me/feed", parameters, "POST");
                        Log.d("Tests", "got response: " + response);
                        if (response == null || response.equals("")
                                        || response.equals("false")) {
                                Log.v("Error", "Blank response");
                                rescode = 0;
                        }
                } catch (Exception e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }
                return rescode;
        }

This method is working with some Facebook AppId and with other it
doesn't.
It gives error 200 and oauthexception , but I am allowing the app for
authentication.

Is there any publish_stream URL for android like i-phone has.

I don't want to open the web view for posting on the wall, I need a
custom screen that has non-editable EditText, that can be posted by
user after Login.

Please help...

Thanks
Sapna Srivastav.