Hi!

I own a tablet made by a company called Yifang Digital, it's called eith Yifang M7 or Kendo M7.
Here are the specs of it: http://www.yifangdigital.com/product/m7.aspx

It is using Android 2.1 & I've both rooted & flashed it using this image:
http://www.netlogic.se/FileArchive/NetlogicWeb/download_files/GB/twk.m7-series.006d-ll.zip

Here are the tool to update it & to install the driver:
http://www.netlogic.se/FileArchive/NetlogicWeb/Produkter/Kendo_M7/Kendo_M7_upgrade_tool_and_drivers.rar

The thing is........ I'd like to unlock its bootloader to install other OS'es.

I have googled a bit on the subject, but no solution seems to be out to unlock the bootloader AFAICS.

Now I ask for help to unlock the bootloader of the device.

/Kristoffer