Hi All,
Can someone explain about how to capture a particular movement, meaning
there must be some mechanism to capture the changes in X,Y and Z
co-ordinates and other things calculate the corresponding acceleration etc
and then set the threshold for your required shake/move. If I want to try a
new shake, how to do I set the threshold value, what is the usual process?

I was wondering, is there any way we can use enable SensorSimulator and let
it capture all the sensor parameters during shake/move and then pick those
recorded values and set your threshold. I think this must
be repetitive process, if someone wants to tune the threshold value. Would
appreciate if someone can throw some light on this.

Thanks,
KK