Help Me, please !
I'm pretty new on Android, but I've been struggeling with this code 10
hours now,  and needs help.
I am trying to read the data from a web site, (in string format).
The problem is that, after executed the row "response =
client.execute(request);" it jumps directly to "}finally{"
WHY????

My code is attached below  (and i have made INTERNET permission in the
maifest file).

package com.example.helloandroid;

import java.io.BufferedReader;
import java.io.InputStreamReader;
import java.net.URI;
import org.apache.http.HttpResponse;
import org.apache.http.client.HttpClient;
import org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpGet;
import org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultHttpClient;

public class GetMethodEx {
        public String getInternetData() throws Exception{
                BufferedReader In = null;
                String data = null;
                try {
                        HttpClient client = new DefaultHttpClient();
                        URI website = new URI("http://www.rl.se";);
                        HttpGet request = new HttpGet();
                        request.setURI(website);
                        HttpResponse response = null;
                        response = client.execute(request);
                        In = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(response.getEntity().getContent()));
                        StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer("");
                        String l = "";
                        String nl = System.getProperty("line.separator");
                        while((l = In.readLine()) !=null){
                                sb.append(l + nl);
                        }
                        In.close();