I have a picture that zooms and pans but won't stop with passing the
limits of the screen and places the image off the screen. I'm mainly
having problems getting the images right and bottom borders to stop
along the right and bottom display borders respectively. I have based
my code off of the Android Developers blog about Making Sense of
Multitouch (http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2010/06/making-
sense-of-multitouch.html). I added this code to make it stop along the
top and left sides:

if (mPosX > 0)
mPosX = 0;

if (mPosY > 0)
mPosY = 0;

I am trying to figure out a way to track the bottom right corner and
have the image stop along its right and bottom borders and the same
displays borders when the image is larger than the phones display. The
image is a is a drawable.

Any ideas?