Hi I've no went through this three times but no progress. Every time
when I attempt to install the GALAXY Tab by Samsung Electronics,
Android API8, revision 1 I get a message: "A package taht depends on
ADB has been updated. Do you want to restart ADB now? I click the yes-
button and the following is visible in Installing Archives:

Downloading GALAXY Tab by Samsung Electronics., Android API 8,
revision 1
Installing GALAXY Tab by Samsung Electronics., Android API 8, revision
1
Installed GALAXY Tab by Samsung Electronics., Android API 8, revision
1
Updated ADB to support the USB devices declared in the SDK add-ons.
'adb kill-server' succeeded.
ADB: * daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
'adb start-server' succeeded.
ADB: * daemon started successfully *

If I than close it and try again I get exactly the same process again.
Is something wrong with Samsung's package?