Hi All Android Developers,

I am trying to access the content provider I created
"MyContentProvider" in another application(.apk) through
MyContentProvider.Content_URI. But I am getting an runtime  exception
like noClassDefFoundError. If I use the complete URI like "Content://
abc.com.provider/books"  it works. Anyone who know regarding this
please update.

I Have even tried adding the permissions and adding the app in the
project settings, which still not working.

Thanks in Advance.
Pradeep.