*I tried to email to android-beginn...@googlegroups.com and it was
bounced back, so i had to post here*

Hi I'm new to Android Developer and it's SDK and also eclipse, but I'm
not new in programming. I've done php, c#, actionscripts, javascripts,
java, vb, html...etc

Anyway, I tried to follow the hello world from
http://developer.android.com/resources/tutorials/hello-world.html just
to know that i did not missed any thing out.

Apparently after give a few try outs and i find myself in a seriously
noob position.

I could not get it work. not even a simple "hello world" would appear
on the simulator device.

all I see is a word "Android" which i think it's a default screen if
nothing shows up.

I did not change any of the code except the string "Hello Android"
into "Testing...".

I'm trying to run it with a Samsung Galaxy S mobile device AVD but
apparently that did not work out as well,

If anyone could show me a path to solve this, I thank you with honor.

Many thanks in advance.

From: Zero Khor