Hello,

     I purchased K7 mid omap3530. Inside SD card already have
Android2.1 and WinCE..
But that platform will not support for video conference.. So i plan to
move to Android2.2. Currently we have no link to download those
binaries and i seen that Android 2.2 released for K7 mid. Also in
Android 2.1 is
2G calls is possible in K7 mid? Because in that binaries no Mobile
Network Setting. I have seen that it will be in Setting<Network&
Wireless<Moblie Network. But we can't find this path. Also when i
insert the sim, sim detection not showing. Is any sim setting .apk
file for those things?? Kindly make some attention of my mail..

So i kindly want some reply of

* Android 2.2 binaries link.
* Is 2G calls possible in Android2.1 so which setting i want to go
* In side networking only wcdma (etcom 330&  338)   whether GSM  will
work or what ?

Thank U
Anoop C