Hi All,

In my android test project, I am imply read the logcat using adb
command like,

public StringBuilder log=new StringBuilder();
        public String line="";
        public String temp="";

public void testSolo() throws Exception {

                 String baseCommand = "logcat -v time";
                baseCommand += " ActivityManager:I "; // Info for my app
                baseCommand += " *:S "; // Silence others

                try {
                                Process logReaderProcess =
Runtime.getRuntime().exec(baseCommand);
                                 BufferedReader bufferedReader = new
BufferedReader(
                                               new
InputStreamReader(logReaderProcess.getInputStream()));

                                while ((line =
bufferedReader.readLine()) != null) {
                                                log.append(line);
                                            }

                }
                catch (IOException e1) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                e1.printStackTrace();
                        }

}

but, here in string line I always get null value,

while the same thing always run in the android activity's onCreate() .
I don't understand why this happen?

Same thing runs in activity class and not in the android test project.

I also add use -permission for READ_LOGS and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in
manifest.xml file.

Is there anybody knows how it works or what happens?

Thanks in advance.