I tried to call removeCallbacks in onPause, like this:
removeCallbacks(r1); but it doesn't good.

Here is my code:

public class Screen extends Activity{
        int counter = 0;
        Intent result;
        Runnable r1;

        @Override
        protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.screen);

                SharedPreferences content = getSharedPreferences("counter", 0);
                SharedPreferences.Editor editor = content.edit();
                editor.putInt("counter", 0);
                editor.commit();

                result = new Intent("com.problem.RESULT");

                r1 = new Runnable() {

                        @Override
                        public void run() {
                                startActivity(result);
                        }
                };

                ready.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {

                        @Override
                        public void onClick(View v) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                                ready.setVisibility(-1);
                                click.setVisibility(1);
                                counter = 0;
                                ready.postDelayed(r1, 60000);
                        }
                });

        @Override
        protected void onPause() {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                super.onPause();
                SharedPreferences content = getSharedPreferences("counter", 0);
                SharedPreferences.Editor editor = content.edit();
                editor.putInt("counter", counter);
                editor.commit();
            ////////////    removeCallbacks(r1); ////////////
        }

I declared the buttons, and everything, I only have problem with the
removeCallbacks. Thanks.