hello, i want to ask how to implement progress bar spinner in
background and then stop when parsing JSON data finish to list view.
this my source code.

package com.cob.json;

import java.lang.reflect.Type;
import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.HashMap;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.Map;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.util.Log;
import android.view.View;
import android.widget.ListView;
import android.widget.Toast;

import com.google.gson.Gson;
import com.google.gson.reflect.TypeToken;

public class JSONListViewActivity extends Activity {
    //ListView that will hold our items references back to main.xml
    ListView lstTest;
    //Array Adapter that will hold our ArrayList and display the items
on the ListView
    ProjectsAdapter arrayAdapter;

    //List that will  host our items and allow us to modify that array
adapter
    ArrayList<Projects> prjcts=null;
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);
        //Initialize ListView
        lstTest= (ListView)findViewById(R.id.lstText);

         //Initialize our ArrayList
        prjcts = new ArrayList<Projects>();
        //Initialize our array adapter notice how it references the
listitems.xml layout
        arrayAdapter = new ProjectsAdapter(JSONListViewActivity.this,
R.layout.list_item,prjcts);

        //Set the above adapter as the adapter of choice for our list
        lstTest.setAdapter(arrayAdapter);

        //Instantiate the Web Service Class with he URL of the web
service not that you must pass
        WebService webService = new WebService("http://
frontine.hostoi.com/jsontest.json");

        //Pass the parameters if needed , if not then pass dummy one
as follows
        Map<String, String> params = new HashMap<String, String>();
        params.put("var", "");

        //Get JSON response from server the "" are where the method
name would normally go if needed example
        // webService.webGet("getMoreAllerts", params);
        String response = webService.webGet("", params);

        try
        {
            //Parse Response into our object
            Type collectionType = new TypeToken<ArrayList<Projects>>()
{}.getType();

            //JSON expects an list so can't use our ArrayList from the
lstart
            List<Projects> lst= new Gson().fromJson(response,
collectionType);

            //Now that we have that list lets add it to the ArrayList
which will hold our items.
            for(Projects l : lst)
            {
                prjcts.add(l);
            }

            //Since we've modified the arrayList we now need to notify
the adapter that
            //its data has changed so that it updates the UI
            arrayAdapter.notifyDataSetChanged();
        }
        catch(Exception e)
        {
            Log.d("Error: ", e.getMessage());
        }

    }
    protected void onListItemClick(ListView lstTest, View v, int
position, long id) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                //super.onListItemClick(l, v, position, id);
                String selection =
lstTest.getItemAtPosition(position).toString();
                Toast.makeText(this, selection, Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
        }

}