On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Jean-Michel
<jeanmichel.caz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I build with SDK >=11, I am at risk of including some code that
> will fail badly on SDK 8 to 10 devices...

Hence, you need to test your app on older devices/emulators. Do not
write production code without writing associated tests and running
those tests on all relevant environments -- you should be doing this
regardless of your build target, feature set used, etc.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Warescription: Three Android Books, Plus Updates, One Low Price!