Isn't this that really awful GL-related bug I've been talking about
for nearly 2 years?  I can't believe this still exists in honeycomb,
worse yet that it's nearly unrecoverable to tablet users that can't
remove their battery and don't have enough technical knowledge to use
ADB.

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=7432

IMO this should be upgraded to severe.  It's been plaguing Android
devices since 2.1

W/SharedBufferStack(  136): waitForCondition(LockCondition) timed out
(identity=3, status=0). CPU may be pegged. trying again.
W/SharedBufferStack(   78): waitForCondition(ReallocateCondition)
timed out
(identity=9, status=0). CPU may be pegged. trying again.
W/SharedBufferStack(   78): waitForCondition(LockCondition) timed out
(identity=5, status=0). CPU may be pegged. trying again.
W/SharedBufferStack(  381): waitForCondition(LockCondition) timed out
(identity=7, status=0). CPU may be pegged. trying again.