Hello all,

Happy New Year!

I'm a newbie trying to display a list of contact details in a
ListActivity. What is the best way to retrieve the Contact Name, Email
address and phone number and display it in a ListActivity?

Here's what I have so far... (Obviously in a half-cooked form)

                Cursor c = getContentResolver().query(People.CONTENT_URI, null,
null, null, null);
                startManagingCursor(c);
                String[] from = new String[] {People.NAME, ?EMAIL COLUMN?,
?PHONE
COLUMN?);
                int[] to = new int[]{R.id.name, R.id.email, R.id.phone};
                SimpleCursorAdapter adapter  = new SimpleCursorAdapter
(this,R.layout.contact_row,c,from,to);
                setListAdapter(adapter);

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks, cheers,