Hello Thrusty,

This can be solved by using Spans. Here is a piece of code which
demonstrates how it can be done:

                                                SpannableString ss = new
SpannableString(getResources
().getString(R.string.link));
                                                ss.setSpan(new
URLSpan(getResources().getString
(R.string.url)), 0, ss.length(), Spanned.SPAN_INCLUSIVE_EXCLUSIVE);
                                                SpannableStringBuilder ssb =
new SpannableStringBuilder
(getResources().getString(R.string.mail_text))
                                                        .append(' ')
                                                        .append(ss);
                                                Intent i = new
Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND)

.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, ssb)

.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT,

getString(R.string.mail_subject))

.setType("message/rfc822"); //$NON-NLS-1$

startActivity(Intent.createChooser(i, "Title:")); //$NON-NLS-1$

What this code does is is sending email composed of

<R.string.mail_subject>
<R.string.mail_text> <R.string.link>.

Upon clicking on the link, the mail recipient will be navigated to a
site, which address is specified by <R.string.url>.

Sergey