Folks might also take a look at the crypto intents and keystore
intents that we're building in collaboration between the Android
Password Safe project & the OpenIntents project.

Our system allows a single password, and periodic single sign-on so
that all applications can encrypt, decrypt, and store keys using the
same master password that the user enters once, which is somewhat of
an advantage over directly using the bouncycastle implementation,
depending on the need of your application:

http://code.google.com/p/openintents/wiki/CryptoIntents

peace,

  isaac