Hello,

This is my first time posting so please go easy on me if I break any
rules. Thank you.

What I am trying to solve is an alert dialog that comes up when a SMS
message fails to be sent. The exact dialog is "Message failed, would
you like to retry?" So far I am unable to stop this message from
happening and it has become quite a problem to the program I am
developing as enough dialogs popping up locks up the phone. I am
trying to disable this message from happening but am unsure where it
comes from. I am using rooted HTC Incredible 2s running 2.3.3. I have
spent the past three weeks trying to find a solution to this problem
to no avail. I've scoured the web and tried all of the following and
more-

1. Adjusted settings within the stock messaging app.
2. Removed the stock messaging app entirely.
3. Installed other messaging apps including HandCent and adjusted its
settings.
4. Removed other system apps that I thought may be the problem.

None of these stopped the dialog from popping up. I have no idea if
this is from an app or from the system itself. Either way I need to
find it and disable it.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance for any and all answers.

Eric