I want to create a Spinner with each item having two TextViews and a
RadioButton. It is similar to the default Spinner item, the only
difference is presence of a second TextView with smaller font. It
describes the content of that item. Now, I am easily able to create a
Spinner item with two TextViews but when I add a RadioButton the whole
UI doesn't work. After adding the RadioButton, the Spinner dialog
doesn't get dismissed on clicking an item. I am assuming that maybe
the RadioButton is consuming the item click event but not sure about
that. Has anyone tried something like this before? Basically a custom
Spinner item with RadioButton in it's original place.