Has anyone come across this yet?

On my SGS2, every minute or so my app cycles through its onPause/onResume states, and I see the following line come up in the log right in the middle of it:

10-13 04:36:02.270: INFO/ActivityManager(2707): Starting: Intent { flg=0x10000000 cmp=com.google.android.apps.maps/com.google.googlenav.android.login.AndroidLoginActivitySdk5 (has extras) } from pid 19817

This only happens while I'm using an activity with AdMob hooks in it, but the cycling is forcing my GL context to die and have to be rebuilt, so I'd like to stop it somehow.

I've only seen this on the Galaxy S 2, my older Desire doesn't do this. Anyone know what this is, or how to stop it?

Cheers!