for example i find this:

            exchangeAnimation.setAnimationListener(new AnimationListener() {
                  public void onAnimationStart(Animation anim)
{button.setEnabled(false);}
              public void onAnimationRepeat(Animation anim) {}
              public void onAnimationEnd(Animation anim) {
                  LinearLayout.LayoutParams params = new
LinearLayout.LayoutParams(
                                  LinearLayout.LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT,
                                  LinearLayout.LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT);
                  button.setLayoutParams(params);
                  button.setEnabled(true);}});

but this don't have effect.
sorry for so many questions, but I'm beginner in the field