If it is for a paid app, you can use the payments system to contact
the poster and ask them to change their comment. I have tried this a
couple of times; nobody does. I guess the people who make these sorts
of comments don't care if they are wrong.

Once the comment is no longer in the most recent three, it is just one
of many comments and people will see it in context.

If you do leave a comment yourself saying that the complaint is bs, I
think you would be better pretending it is from somebody else (or
actually get someone else to submit the comment). Better credibility.