I was wondering on how to make line and rectangle collision detection.
lines have starting point x1, y1 and ending point x2, y2 and also of
thickness of line width. the rect would be top, bottom, left, right.

intersects(x1, y1, x2, y2, w, rect r)
{
returns true if intersects else return false.
}

I was thinking of taking the edge lines of rectangle then test if the
lines and rectangle's edge lines intersect but I don't know how to the
test the collision detection between two segment lines not to mention
that the line being tested has width. is there any better solution? or
suggestion? or maybe there something in libraries of android that I
don't know yet.