On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:42 AM, zhadowz <zhadowz.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well maybe if people were able to buy the apps from the market
> using alternative payments rather than credit card only

 Many carriers allow charging to your phone bill.

we wouldn't have to use sites where the apps are free make it easier to buy
> the apps until then you won't get a $ € £ ¥ outta me !!!

You use "sites where the apps are *free*" to "make it easier to *buy *the
apps"?

That makes no sense, but thanks for telling a group of developers that you
apparently like to pirate their software. Classy.