I realize this conversation is a couple months old and I apologize in
advance for resurrecting it if it shouldn't of been.

I am seeing a similiar problem using PagerAdapter and want to confirm that
the next update addresses it.

Basically, the same problem but a little more generic...

"*Problem:*

*When using fragments with a ViewPager two two fragments which are adjacent
to the currently selected page are instantiated and cached to provide smooth
scrolling in either direction with as little lag as possible.*"

I call isVisible to prevent the updating of a gui element on an adjacent
fragment. isVisible is returning true even though it is NOT the actively
rendered fragment. Is this by design or is this a bug?

Thanks
Mike