Hi Anil,
I have the same problem with Xoom and I have to say its fault of
Motorola devs because I have created application depending on this for
Acer Iconia A500 and it works great but In Xoom I have no usb device
listed nor any intents received after plugging in usb device.. ://
I use code similar to yours.

                        mUsbManager = (UsbManager)
getSystemService(Context.USB_SERVICE);
                        HashMap<String, UsbDevice> deviceList =
mUsbManager .getDeviceList();
                        Log.i(TAG, "Device list size " + deviceList.size());
                        Iterator<UsbDevice> deviceIterator =
deviceList.values().iterator();
                        while(deviceIterator.hasNext()){
                            UsbDevice device1 = deviceIterator.next();
                            Log.i(TAG, "Device name: " +
device1.getDeviceName() + " Device
vendor: " + device1.getVendorId() + " Device productId: " +
device1.getProductId());
                        }

Please let us know If you found a solution or at least a ROM/kernel
which supports this, because I had to switch development from A500 and
now its a pain to work with XOOM :/