Similiar situation over here, active install count dropped by ~20%
(was always rising before) and the amount of ratings grew from 60 to
85 (all without comment, but all 5-star as far as I can tell).
For the install count I can only guess that Google did some changes to
how the statistics are collected, or it is some error. Really curious
about the next stats update, I guess it should be clear by then.
No idea whats up with the ratings.