I'm not sure what the problem is, but I can tell you that your XML contains
WAY too many relative layouts...  I can't really think of a reason that you
would need to have two relative layouts side-by-side...  You don't need to
wrap each TextView/EditText pair in their own RelativeLayout.

The whole purpose of a RelativeLayout is to help manage the number of
layouts you need to use.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer